Concrete Floor Contractor in Simi Valley CA
If you think that concrete is just for garages and sidewalks, you might be in for a surprise. Concrete flooring is very versatile, durable, elegant, and is ideal for both outdoor living areas and indoor spaces. Simi Valley Concrete Services offers high-quality concrete flooring solutions for both business and homeowners in Simi Valley, CA.
Concrete Flooring Advantages
For people who are accustomed to viewing concrete as being a utilitarian surface that is only well-suited for driveways, sidewalks, and garages, you might be surprised by the many advantages of concrete as a good flooring material.
- Durability: Concrete flooring is very resilient and tough and can withstand the pressure of heavy equipment, like trucks, cars, stacked crates, and forklifts. That is why this material is so popular for commercial areas, like warehouses and garages.
- Easy maintenance: Only minimum maintenance is necessary to keep a concrete floor in good shape and looking great. It needs to be waxed or sealed every 3-9 months, depending on how traffic it gets, to maintain the surface’s protective layer.
- Versatility: If the concrete is free of defects, bumps, and holes, and is smooth, you can install any type of floor surface covering on top later if you want to, although many floor coverings do need to have an interim underlayment as well.
- Environmentally-friendly: There is already concrete subflooring under another flooring material both in below-grade and on-grade locations. This means that “installing” concrete flooring involves uninstalling whatever material has been put on top of it. Since no new material is being produced, it does not result in any depletion of resources or carbon footprint.
- Long-lasting: A properly maintained and sealed concrete floor is able to last for an indefinite amount of time. Even in commercial settings, concrete can survive for many decades under high-traffic conditions.
- Design flexibility: Whenever a majority of people imagine a concrete floor, they think about a utilitarian ugly gray surface that has bumpy sharp textures. However, there have been modern advances in settings and mixing that have enabled designers to develop a practically endless variety of texture and color effects using the versatile material.
- Coloration: in some cases, is directly mixed into the concrete prior to the slab being placed. For floors that are already installed, the surface can be acid-stained, an appropriate staining agent or dye can be used, or waterproof latex paint can be used to paint over the concrete.
During the installation process, the concrete’s texture can be made completely smooth. Or, decorative textural patterns may be molded into the concrete’s surface while it sets. There is also the option to polish the material into a smooth sheen or it can be etched to create a tile-like effect.
We take great pride in our outstanding customer service, complete professionalism, and superior workmanship. Our team of experts is committed to delivering outstanding – no matter how large the job is. When you make the decision to hire Simi Valley Concrete Services, you can rest assured that your concrete floors will be properly installed and back by our strong and complete commitment to your total satisfaction.
Be creative. Use concrete flooring to transform your space by hiring Simi Valley Concrete Services in Simi Valley, CA. To receive an estimate or for more information call us today.